See why DISH is the best cable or satellite TV Provider
Compare DISH to Comcast Xfinity
On technology, DISH is far superior
The Award-Winning Hopper
Meet The Hopper
Top Rated Features
When You Compare DISH to Comcast, DISH Wins
DISH saves you an average of $576 over Xfinity during your first two years. Plus, compare Comcast and DISH channels — you get more for your money with DISH. Take a look:
- If you like cartoons on Boomerang, CBS Sports, and the music and entertainment of AXS, then DISH is for you — because you don’t get those with Xfinity.
- Now includes HBO channels for 12 months with additional 40+ channels free for three months
4 Times the Storage Space to Record Up to 16 Shows at Once – and No Commercials!
When you compare Xfinity and DISH technology, DISH comes out on top, hands-down.
- Our Hopper 3 DVR gives you four times as much storage space as Comcast, with the ability to record up to 16 shows at once. Never miss a show again!
- The Hopper also lets you instantly skip commercials when you use PrimeTime Anytime to record select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- Plus, DISH lets you access Netflix from any room without changing remotes or inputs and use wireless receivers and Bluetooth audio.
DISH’s average rank since 2010 is higher than Comcast’s in these ACSI Service Categories: call center satisfaction, website satisfaction, clearest bill to understand and lowest customer complaint rate. If you want the best service, sign up for DISH.
DISH just gives you more!